Audio Visual Needs
- Bob’s audio and visual requirements:
- Bob uses a clip-on microphone for every keynote. For Keynote II, he will need an additional wireless handheld microphone.
- Bob uses a PowerPoint presentation, and as such, will need a screen and an LCD projector.
- Digital copies of the conference or event logos
- If possible, Bob prefers to use his own laptop during presentation
- Bob provides his own wireless remote
- For keynotes II and VII Bob will need a wireless hand held microphone in addition to a clip on wireless.
- Bob offers two options for handouts: A complimentary copy and a royalty copy. He will discuss the details of these handouts during his call with you.
Additional Accommodation Needs
- For his accommodation, Bob prefers a double-bed in a non-smoking room that is close to the elevator. The room should be as close to the function as possible. A room with a microwave and refrigerator is requested.